Overnight pitaya Chia pudding
This recipe is a variation of a Chia pudding with the beautiful Colour of pink pitaya .
How much I love chia seeds ?Why is it so amazing ? Just sprinkling chia seeds mixed with milk and letting rest in the fridge overnight it just turns into a delicious , magically thick pudding ,great for any morning breakfast or snack that you can even grab and take with you , Top with your favourite fruits and enjoy the benefits ,Chia seeds are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for brain health.
- 1 cup vegetal milk of your choice (I like using organic soya milk or homemade almond milk!)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (1/4 cup )
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple or agave syrup
- One pink dragon fruit (half for blending half for topping )
Blender together milk , sweetener and pitaya until very smooth .
In a jar , bowl or cup add the Chia seeds and combine with the pitaya mixture , whisk to incorporate well and place in the refrigerator overnight or at least 6 hr .
In the morning, pudding will have thickened and ready to Top with your favourite fruit , enjoy right the way or take your chia pudding to go!