Rolled oats and Chia Oatmeal
Gorgeous smoothie bowl that make getting out of bed totally worth it isn't?
This chia oatmeal breakfast bowl is packed with all sorts of good stuff to keep youfull and energized ,Oatmeal is something I really like in warm weather or cold . The funpart on making it comes with the variety of toppings and mix-ins.
On this one , I added freeze dried pitaya powder . Which give this pink beautiful shade
And for the final tropicaltouch ,this chia oatmeal breakfast bowl is topped with , coconut flakes and pink pitaya .
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tspmaple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
For the topping
- Coconut flakes
- Simply warm up your oats with the almond milk , add the chia seeds ,1 tsp of pitaya powder and the maple syrup .
- Reduce heat to very low and let simmer for about 3-4 mn , stirring often until oatmeal has thickened .
- Top with coconut flakes , fresh pitaya , blueberries , and pistachios .
- I'm using edible Flowers here too .