Semi Raw "Pineapple Rice"
Red quinoa and Raw cauliflower "Pineapple rice"
Healthy , low carb and super tasty .
The beauty of this particular Cauliflower Rice recipe is that you can make it semi raw or fried like the "Popular " dish Pineapple friend rice , Just saute the cauliflower rice with some onions and garlic until soft. Then add the rest of the ingredients
- 1 large head of cauliflower chopped by hand if possible to the size of rice grains( otherwise you can use the food processor ) but then you need to squeeze out the juices if any .
- 1 medium size good quality tomato
- 1/2 cup of raw French beans chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of sesame oil or olive oil
- 1/cup of freshly chopped pineapple
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios and coriander toGarnish
- Chop the cauliflower byhand orinto small florets and put them into a food processor. ( squeeze any juices if any with the help of a cheese cloth or a nut milk bag )
- If you are using the food processor Pulse until it's small and looks like rice
- You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor once
- Mix the cauliflower rice , with the cooked quinoa , add chopped asparagus and tomatoes , season with salt and pepper , mix well then add the sesame oil , You can almost enjoy the same texture and flavor of rice without the guilt. Plus, this Rice is quicker to make than the full carb version.
Hope you like it .