Sprouted Green puy lentil and Quinoa salad
1 Cup of soaked and rinsed Quinoa ( make sure discarting the water during soaking process ) soak for about 20 -30 mnts .
1 Cup of soaked and rinsed green lentils ( same process with the quinoa )
1/4 cup of dry apricots finely chopped ( you can use raisins too )
1/4 cup of pepitas
Organic cherry tomatoes
Himalayan salt and Black Pepper to taste Extra virgin Olive oil
Lemon juice or vinegar .
- Bring to boil the quinoa and lentils in different bowls adding a pinch of salt.
- Let cook for 8-10 mins until tender but not totally soft.
- Drain excess of water using a colander.
- Mix lentils, quinoa, pepitas and dry fruit in a salad bowl , add some salt a black peeper to tests add a drisel of olive oil and vinegar.
- Now you can have some fun adding some little details to make it prettier, I made an avocado rose.